When I first found Benn’s blog I spent an entire day reading everything. He was so damn funny that I couldn’t stop. I then MESSAGED HIM telling him I loved his blog, and he replied saying he questioned my judgement, and he never followed me back.
I was crushed.
Took him like half a god damn year to discover that I’m fantastic.
I wonder if this is a common thread among a bunch of us. Read his blog damn near from start to finish. Messaged him about something. Witty banter. Finally, a year later, he follows back. When it happened, though, I won’t lie: I really felt like I won the internet.
- 8thfloorwindow likes this
- corgisandboobs reblogged this from donotcryout and added:
- balitosisx likes this
- donotcryout reblogged this from balitosisx and added:
- ganitsirk likes this
- ganitsirk said: I did the same thing when I started following him, minus the message. I just lurked through his whole blog in silence.
- katateasaurus likes this
- katslifeofpower likes this
- traumatrae likes this
- balitosisx reblogged this from katslifeofpower and added:
- noncromulant said: Bennjaminn IS slow … it took him a good year to follow me, despite me apparently being one of his favourite Tumblr people. Asshat gathered this simply from Tinychat though - he’d never even seen my blog. This said - Bennjaminn is good people.
- katslifeofpower posted this