I don’t know what she is doing here, but it sure is magical.
Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
My mom’s name is Cheri. For some reason this has been stuck in my head for the last hour.
My Mom told me that when I was a kid she played this song for me in the car and afterwards I insisted that she call me “Cherry Baby.” I have always been so stupid!
My posting activity will be minimal for the next few days. The show opens tomorrow and there is a lot of work to be done. I have to stay late tonight, come in early tomorrow, and just keep busting ass until everything is done. Oy vey. My advice, kids? Stay young. Forever.
The heavyweights of the podcasting world square off in pursuit of being crowned “The year’s best podcast.” It’s a lot like Frazier vs. Ali, but it’s actually just Marc Maron’s neuroses vs. Pete Holmes’ never-ending chuckle.
"We Will Rock You" video filming.
In the video, you can see when John Deacon accidentally stomped on Roger Taylor’s foot during a stomp-stomp clap.
Hey there handsome! What are your top 5 love songs?
Sorry that I have been sitting on this for so long, my kind, anonymous friend. I was waiting for a chance to give it some thought. I have that chance!
1. “You Take My Breath Away” - Queen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EItjStW-Z8
2. “I’ll Cover You (Reprise)” - RENT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi9srqFqCFo
3. “Against All Odds” Cover - Gavin Degraw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbAJyOSGWJU
4. “By Your Side/Something” - David Ryan Harris http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucg6FCaU-Pg
5. “I Believe (When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever)” - Stevie Wonder http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0Y9P45XYUc
So scientists did a study where they proved the idea of “Fat But Fit” as false.
Hooray! Just more shit for fat shamers to spew as gospel. I hate things about life.